Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No Guts, No Glory

I just ordered P90X.  I figure if I'm going to be living in a tropical location for an extended period of time, then I better get myself in beachbody shape (mind you, I lived in Florida for 4 years before we moved here and was never in that kind of shape, but a girl can dream, right?).  Can't hide behind the workout pants and sweatshirts any longer, although I do love them and think they are so very convenient and comfy.  I just can't seem to make myself go to the gym.  It's cold.  It's inconvenient.  I'm there for 2 hours.  I also can't run because of my P-O-S back.  So, I'm banking on this.  If it turns me into a supermodel helps me lose a few pounds and tone this out-of-shape body of mine by the time we leave the tundra, then it was money well spent.  So, hold me to it, will ya?

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you like it. I'm (kind of) doing the Insanity videos and they kick my butt!

    ReplyDelete