Friday, October 28, 2011

Flashback Friday

I am totally stealing this Flashback Friday idea from other blogs.  Ladies that I have swiped from, please take it as a compliment.  Here ya go...my most favoritest Halloween picture of my girls:

This is Halloween of 2003 in Germany.  E was 6 months old, while A was 2.5 years old.  I thought it would be really cute to dress them as Jessie the Cowgirl and her little cow.  E wasn't really digging it.  She's looking at A like, "Don't mess with me, sistah!"  Aaah, the good ole days.  Some things haven't changed.

A was happy.....wasn't she cute?

E was tolerating it.  I have a picture of her crying in this get up in an album somewhere, but this was before I had an operable digital camera, so that would require more scanning (of which I do not have the patience for right now).
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment