Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to the USAF!

Happy 64th Birthday to the United States Air Force!  Andersen AFB hosted the Air Force Ball over a week ago to celebrate the occasion.  My mandsome and I had a good time, even though we didn't really know anyone there.  We had fun getting to know the people at our table and people watching, and the Governor of Guam and his wife were there.  Oh, and I even won a door prize!  I never win anything!  So happy!  Raising my glass "To the Air Force!" (especially since I'm living in a Navy world these days).

Off we go into the wild blue yonder,
Climbing high into the sun;
Here they come zooming to meet our thunder,
At 'em boys, Give 'er the gun! (Give 'er the gun!)*
Down we dive, spouting our flame from under,
Off with one helluva roar!**
We live in fame or go down in flame. Hey!***
Nothing'll stop the U.S. Air Force

The happy couple

Look what I won!

Don't those look like devil horns?

No comments:

Post a Comment