Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It Was Only Just a Dream

I had a dream last night.  Scratch dream.  It was more like a nightmare.  I'm not sure what my conscience was trying to tell me with this one.  In this particular nightmare, we received orders. For you non-military types out there, orders are the documents that state where we're moving, when we have to be there, etc.  I've been in Guam all of 2.5 months, don't have my household goods yet, and I like it here.  Some people I know hate Guam and are ready to leave, but I happen to like it here and would like to be here at least 2 years.  I'm looking to the future...the longer we stay here, the less we have to move.

Anyhow, are you wondering what the destination of these orders was?  This is the strange part....ever heard of Vladivostok, Russia, cause that's where my dream nightmare says we are going?  Why Siberia?  I can sometimes make sense of my dreams, but this one has me baffled.  Where the hell did Vladivostok come from?  I think I remember seeing weather reports for this place on AFN (American Forces Network) when we lived in Germany and England, but does the US even have any type of military presence there?  Maybe I watched too many episodes of Ice Road Truckers a few days ago?  I'm so confused.  And worried.  And downright mad at a stupid dream.  How silly is that?  So, if we get orders to Russia at any point, I will consider myself psychic and start charging for my services.  Until then, please pray that that never happens.

I had a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment