Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Keep Pushing Play

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."  ~Albert Einstein

I've been doing P90X off and on now for a few months.  I tried my best to sort of follow the diet, mainly cutting back on carbs.  Whadya know, it works.  I kid you not.  I think of how much better I could look, though,  if I did the "real" exercises, like actual pull-ups instead of using bands or the manly non-on-the-knees version of push ups instead of sissy girly  knee using ones.  There's still no way I can pull or push my cheesy a** up more than a handful of times, much less over and over for an hour.  The bands and knees work just fine, thank you very much.  Also, if I "brought it" like I'm supposed to, could I have Dreya Weber's body?  
Fit as a fiddle
Ya know, the one who is "gorgeous" and "flies through the air with the greatest of ease" (Dreya is a chic on the P90X video that we love to hate, and those are direct quotes from Tony Horton)?  I'm sure it's possible.  The program works.  The only problem is.....I'm starting to get bored with it.  Really bored.  I found the perfect remedy for my situation, though, and it's a lovely little thing called Insanity.  Yep, I ordered the DVDs today.  Am I a masochist for actually being excited about receiving it?  I am seriously giddy about it.  I can't wait to meet Shaun T.!  I must really be losing my mind.  It is called Insanity.  So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment